Saturday, October 22, 2005

What happened to common sense?

I guess I'm useing this as a form of "therapy", since I don't reallly think anything's wrong with me,...BUT we got a whole world that has gone over the edge!
When you don't have anything wrong with you, you know, you're childhood was not one of abuse, alcoholic parents, sooooo poor you couldn't afford clothes, or any other number of "victimization profiles", and you are now a "grown up" American, but confused as hell about where you "fit in", read this blog regularly.
We'll explore things like, "Why isn't my life my fault?" or not, and "Everything is so unfair?", definately not, and the mother of all wrong thinking, "Why doesn't someone like the government help me?".
I'll pen my first "rant tomorrow for your reading enjoyment, but be sure and comment to me. Why, because I think there's a lot more of us out there and that's a good thing.

No comments: